05 April, 2008

Weekend

Woke up around 11.00 am today. Went to watch 27 dresses at MBO. Mind you, it was a rather good movie. Well, at least it caught my attention throughout the whole movie, which is rather difficult nowadays. A typical chick flick it was, yet entertaining nevertheless. It lasted a little over one and a half hours, a little short to my standards. Movies should be 2 hours long, only then will it be worth my RM 9.

Next, we went to Pandan Capital to get some softwares. Out of curiosity, I decided to check how much it will cost me to purchase an original earphone for my mobile. And I found out that it should actually come in the package along with the phone. The vendor told me that the person whom I bought from might have taken the earphone out of the package and sold it separately. Such a rip-off !

I guess I always rush into buying things that I don't check things out properly.


After that I went on car cruise to the most Shell stations I've ever been to on a single day.


You see, Shell is having this promotion where with a purchase of RM 40 and above, you can purchase these Ferrari model cars at a particular price. My friend was looking for a particular model, and so we traveled to a total of 8 Shell stations looking for it, but to no avail.

By the time I reached home, it was already 3 something in the afternoon. Watched some tv and then I went to sleep. When I woke up, it was 8 pm. And there goes my Saturday doing nothing.

I feel so guilty.

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

it doesn't go cheaper if u pump rm40 petrol,it is the ONLY way to BUY those ferrari car model!

dun worry about assignment,u still have Sunday mah!muahahha...thanks for teman-ing me the whole afternoon and listen to my boring stuff,telima kasi~

M00nie said...

er ... u r most welcomed ?