22 April, 2008

Hardship of life

Just the other day, I was driving up the slope passing Cahaya LRT station.

Traffic was slow, and instantly I found out why.



There was these two guys transporting their things using a bicycle. In a normal plane road it would be quite easy, but cycling up a slope requires great strength and effort. What more with such a heavy load.

Anyway, at first I was quite irritated. Like what the hell lah, blocking my way.

But then, straightaway my conscience took over me. From them I see the hardship of life. I realize how lucky I am compared to many. Yet many a times, I resent my life. How ungrateful !

4 footprints:

Benjamin Lim said...

yup yup. always be grateful and you would be a happy woman. btw, your car should be able to fit tru ma since it's a PLANE road aka airstrip right? LOL jokin jokin. Cheers!

Kenneth said...

huh? ben ... ur joke not funny la wei. hahaha


munmun ... always be grateful is so easy to say isn't it? i also feel the same way you do sometimes ... but when we can catch ourselves feeling that way and be bigger than the moment, that's usually helping us be more aware and grateful already lor. :)

Benjamin Lim said...

Heehe ok ok not funny. dun 'hahaha' then. :P

M00nie said...

cheh ... i meant plane as in flat road. haha ...
anyways thanks for the feedback !