15 July, 2008

Aih

I'm very very frustrated. I have nothing to do at work. If I'm lucky, I might get 8 - 16 hours of work in a week. That is if I'm lucky.

Whenever I do ask my supervisor for work, he'd said wait. His expression impatient. Not unkind, fierce kind of impatient. But 'If there's work, I'll come to you' kind of impatient. And he is extremely busy, so I don't really dare to disturb him. Thus, I only ask for work ocassionally, when I'm feeling daring enough. Eventhough almost every working day begins without work.

See now I'm in a dilemma. By not asking for work whenever I've got nothing to do, I'm not showing initiative to learn. I'm not being proactive. But if I do ask, I'm afraid I might get on his nerves. Though I'm sure he wouldn't yell at me or something, but you get what I mean right?

Having nothing to do is even more stressful than having ever-accumulating work to do.


***


Today super-rich aunty decides to join some colleague from another department for lunch. So I had no choice but to follow. Burned another hole in my pocket. Continue this everyday and I'd sure go bankrupt.

Next time, if they intend to dine at restaurants costing more than RM 10, I shall eat alone, and spend some quality time with my RM 3.50 nasi goreng.

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

If got nothing to do at the office,tune into youtube and watch america's next top model or something lah...Sumore will you go broke when ur mthly allowance for internship was so high arr?

M00nie said...

around rm20 a day you say will go broke anot? youtube is blocked la ... n if really watch youtube, damn unprofessional la dy.