04 July, 2008

The thing with money

Things associated with money are always such sensitive matter.

Like when a friend borrows money from me and 'forgotten' to return it. It puts me in such an awkward position when I have to open my mouth to ask for it. So sometimes, I'd rather not collect it. If the amount is insignificant lah of course.

So it is July already and I have worked for half a month. Of course I'm looking forward to my payment. But then, the stupid HR department did not brief me about payment. So I don't know whether I have to collect a cheque or they'd bank it into my account.

Finally, I gathered my courage and asked the HR dept. Turns out I do have to collect a cheque and it was already prepared since 26th of last month. It was not so hard after all to ask. Don't know why I was so scared. I'm a coward.

******

Is it just me or has it been freezing this past few days? I tell you, my fingers are numb and I've been visiting the washroom like every 15 minutes. I'm afraid I'm gonna die from dehydration. My colleagues must think that there's something wrong with my bladder.

******

I don't know whether it's the pressure of having to go to work or something. My sister and mother have been complaining about my snores. Apparently, it has become louder than usual. Fortunately, it has not become as unbearable as dad's snores. His snores are so goddamn irritating that you'd think about stabbing him with a knife so he'd shut up.

Along with the louder-than-usual snores, came the wake-up hair. My gosh, you really have to look at it. I totally look like a lion. But I'm still sleeping the usual way/position. Hmmph.

Somehow, despite going to bed early, I'm still darn sleepy in the office. But today is better. Maybe cause it's Friday.

YAY !

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

aiyo,its ur money lah,just ask for it lah.

pressure will cause louder snores in sleep?you just made that up 1 izzit?