15 July, 2008

Pissed to the core

Some stupid people who doesn't know how to drive should bloody rot in hell ! Why drive so bloody fast when you cannot control the car!

I so wish you get sodomized with a knife, fucking intestines ripped off and blended into juice and then feed you with it! Stupid la-la, white old proton saga driver. Drive faster and die NOW !!!

***

Today I was happily driving towards Jalan Bangsar from the office. I took the flyover up passing KL Sentral and going down onto Jalan Bangsar. If you have taken the route before, the road is a curve and so you can't really see beyond the curve.

As usual, most people would drive fast on that road. However, during these times of hour Jalan Bangsar is very jam and the queue is extremely long. Unfortunately, those driving fast would not see it till after passing the curve. Thus, they have to slam their breaks hard.

I was able to stop in time as I wasn't driving too fast and I kept enough distance from the car in front of me. But that stupid la-la fucker couldn't stop in time and so he tried swerving to the left to avoid my car. Too bad he is a lousy driver and he knocked my car.

After knocking my car, he happily DRIVES AWAY! THAT BLOODY FUCKER!



Damage is not significant though. Just some ugly scratches and a partially broken light. (Which I'm not sure what use it has)

But I am so very very very pissed to the core!

Die la-la driver DIE !

2 footprints:

nAoKi said...

wah,the scratches were kinda deep leh!like dat also not serious meh??

I am traumnatized by so many car problems in this month that I am even considering stop driving to school.

Stupid bang-and-run driver,I hope that he will choke to death by drinking water.

M00nie said...

yea i noe u hav lots of car problems. way more serious than mine. jz be more careful lo ...