08 July, 2008

Unbelievable

Today I received a most shocking email. Shocking because it involves people whom I know. Both parties were my schoolmates, not close but have talked and went for lunches together before.

To begin the story, I've gotta start from around 6 months ago. I received a message in Friendster from one of the party. She was asking for the hp no. of the other party. But of course I was of no help, because I have not really kept contact with the other party.

Fast forward today. I received this email from the first party:

(I've just copied and paste)

*** To: all the people who concern to this matter.

Hi, sorry for disturbing you all in sending this email, or perhaps you do not know me.. this is an email which i telling the truth that i can swear to god.

this bustard is khaw en thiam, (hp : 012-6918620),he used to work in opital branches. i believe that some of you may knew him or heard his name in secondary school (confucian) , he used to study in 5AB class. i had attached a photo of him that you all may view it from the bottom of this letter.

he contact me in february 2008, sms me said that his father need to operation immediately and do not have enough money for paying the deposit fees of RM 300 in gleaneagles hospital. i still remember that day was 29th february,as my salary was just cash out. i was kinda suspect him of whether he is telling lies or not. he told me that his company havent pay him any salary yet as will be pospone for 3days more.

and he also guarantee that he will return back the money for me immediately as his salary cash out in 3rd march. as we are friend,i though he wasnt that kind of people who cheating. who know this god damn bustard swift off his handphone and make himself lost contact.he has been owing me money for 5months!!! everyone was looking for him, i do not know how many victim has been cheated by this bustard. but i was very fustrated as his using my simpathy. he will be swift on his hp around midnight, he used to hand up my call when i catched him on the phone.

please forward this email all around, so that you all may pay more attetion to this bustard and WHACK HIM. if some of you are his friend, please...open your big eyes and see, you will realise, he is such a liar !!!

if anyone who cheated by him as i am, pls email me : carinakoh86@yahoo.com

we can try to figure out on how to settle this problem to this LIAR!


朋友们:

很冒昧的电邮你们,不好意思。或许在你们之中有些并不认识我。 不过没关系。我电邮的目的是要让大家认清这家伙!!他是许永添,曾经就读尊孔5AB班。有在眼镜店做过工,相信不少朋友有遇见过他。你们可以放大看看以下的照片就会认得他了。

他这个不要脸的混蛋,竟然用爸爸要开刀不够钱付而到处信息向人借钱。 事实是否是这样我并不知道。我只知道他利用了我对他爸爸的同情心而骗了我三百块!而且一直迟迟不肯还钱!我相信你们之中也有收到他的信息吧?

一个大男生竟然向女生借钱却又不还而且也不交待一声,这种可耻的男人,你们说他该不该在路上被人"hood"?? 他甚至把电话关掉,弄到好像人间蒸发一样。可是竟然让我抓到他开机的时间。所以,朋友们,你们不要以为他不见了,其实他是躲起来了!

我不知道你们之间谁是他朋友,可是我要奉献一句,他是个很会利用人家同情心的骗子。大家要提防。 请把这封email传下去让全部的朋友知道,别再上他的当了。好吗?

如果你们有谁知道他的下落,或和我一样是受害者,请email我: carinakoh86@yahoo.com

我们可以一起商讨对策来对付这个骗子! ***


Yes, she took the trouble to write this email in both language.

She even went as far as to attach his picture in the email. But of course I won't do that here. Personally, I feel that her actions are a little too extreme. Then again, she is just super furious.

But seriously, I cannot believe that friend actually did this to her. This guy was a friend I personally know. I have talked to him numerous times in class and have actually regarded him as being a decent guy.

To think that he is capable of doing such a thing, really shatters my trust for people around me. Could he maybe, just maybe have valid reasons ?

1 footprints:

nAoKi said...

hmmm,guess we'll never know who's right and who's at fault in this kind of situation lah...