30 October, 2008

Dear Alex

Was reading (her) blog. It started with ' Dear Alex, ... '

As I read on, I wondered who she was talking about. Suddenly, it dawned on me. Read (Madagascar) to understand.


***

Dear Alex,

It indeed made me smile while mesmerizing those days that we once had. I must admit, I miss them a lot. I miss you even more. It's sad that now I'm typing this, I have to use the word "those days". Those days when we all did silly things together. Those days when we had pillow talk and share our hearts, although we weren't cuddling any pillow =p Those days that we were so spontaneous with our actions and teasing each other with names without fearing being offended as we're known to be "thick face" *smile* Those days, you accompanied me through my tough times. Those days when we hunt for yummy food together. Those were the days .....

I'm sorry, this word that I long to say to you. I'm sorry for not showing my gratitude on what you've done for me. Not knowing it until I loss a true friend who will go miles just for me. For I never really had a true friend before, I'm so embarrass to have forsake you. I'm truly sorry and I want you to know now and always will, I appreciate the things that you've done. Picking me up even before dawn breaks, giving me surprises, making me giggle and laugh my last high school years away.

I did remember, last month was your birthday! All along, your birth date had been set in my mind and my phone. Knowing that, I did not call or greet you happy birthday. I wanted to, but taken aback. Knowing you had even better times now without me.

If only I could........ I will surely........ (I guess everythings too late that now you hav...)

Happy Belated Birthday Alex!!

With love,
Gloria


***

I feel like crying.

0 footprints: